- 1 Scoop Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 Tbs Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 2 Stevia packets
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tbs Coconut flour
- Add water to moisten
- Mix all the ingredients into a mug
- Microwave for 1.5 - 2 mins
- Top with some peanut butter and whip cream
- 15 Squat press (demonstration in video above)
- 10 kettle bell swings
- 10 Push ups
- 10 Box jumps
A better you creates a better worldPerfectly said Life Equals! The past week in a half I have been trying one of Life Equals products called Focus & Energy. Its is an all natural formula that contains mostly your B Vitamins and Amino Acids. I am always eager to try all natural products, and when I am able to read/understand all the ingredients, you know your doing something right lol. I was very pleased when I took my first Focus & Energy pill. The morning of, I took my pre work out, went to the gym, had a normal breakfast, but around 10:00 when I typically reach for another cup of coffee I grabbed a Focus and Energy. It didn't kick in right away, however once it did, I was in total work work work mode. At last something that works! I then started taking the Focus & Energy pill before and after workouts and figuring out when I get the most effect. I typically have a pre workout which usually does the trick, so I wasn't able to tell a difference when I took the pill before a workout. However after a long morning workout the Focus & Energy Pill shined! I am usually tired after my work out, but I was able to have some extra energy. All in all I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I didn't experience any negative side effects, and I was able to feel more energized! XOXO, Kelly #thinkingthinbykc...
Alpha Showdown tests "YOU vs. YOU" through workouts that will test each of the 8 Fitness Abilities - power, strength, endurance, speed, agility, coordination, balance & flexibility. The showdown series allows you to see how you are progressing year over year, while creating a comprehensive performance challenge that allows you to see how you rank among the most fit people in the country.I learned a week ago that Alpha Games will be at my gym. I am still contemplating on competing but the work out above is one of the challenges. Holy difficult!! Give it a try! Sorry for the short post, but this past weekend I got ENGAGED! Best weekend of my life thus far. I will be posting the story soon! XOXO, Kelly #Thinkingthinbykc...
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 can tomato sauce (I typically use the kind that has no added salts or sugars)
- fresh basil (around 5 leaves)
- 1/2 of a yellow onion
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the spaghetti squash and cut directly down the middle. Remove the seeds in the middle (as if you would a pumpkin). Drizzle some olive oil and pepper on the inside of the spaghetti squash. Place the spaghetti squash face down on a pan lined with tin foil and cooking spray.
- Pierce the outside of the squash with a fork a few times to allow the steam to seep out. Place in the oven for 1 hour.
- To turn spaghetti squash into a spaghetti like texture you will need to take a fork to the inside of the squash and begin to peel the squash away from the edges. Its easier than you think! Transfer all the spaghetti squash into a bowl and throw away the squash skin. (place to the side)
- To make the sauce I simply heated up 1/2 cup of chopped onions with a few tablespoons of olive oil. When the onions start to brown I add the tomato sauce and some fresh chopped basil. Once everything is incorporated its time to build the lasagna.
- In a large cooking dish layer the following: Sauce, spaghetti squash, cheese. Repeat. The top lay was sprinkled with shredded and fresh mozzarella
- Place the baking dish back in the oven heated to 350 and cook for 15 mins or until the top starts to melt/brown.
I hope you enjoy! This has been one of my favorite recipes yet and if you are looking for a way to cut down on carbs this is a great alternative without sacrificing flavor.